Nominations are now being accepted for the annual Monticello High School Hall of Fame Award. Nomination forms are available to complete on-line by accessing the Sages' website at www.sages.us on the District page or by submitting your nomination in writing to the MHS office by using the form located in the Journal Republican on May 3rd and 17th.
Monticello High School
1 Sage Drive
Monticello, IL 61856
217-762-8511 ext. 1210 (Phone)
Daily Attendance Hours: 8:05am – 3:10pmView A Map
Principal: Mr. Tip Reedy
Assistant Principal / Athletic Director: Mr. Andrew Turner
Secretary: Mrs. Brenda Cummings
Secretary: Mrs. Trudy Gaskill
Secretary: Ms. Angie Jarvis
Congratulations to the MHS students who have been named to the High Honor Roll for 3rd Quarter. These students have earned grades of a 3.5 average, or higher, in their classes. The complete list of these students can be viewed by clicking the link below.
Monticello student Wyatt Burroughs, 16, is on a long road to recovery, after a vehicle accident, which took place Saturday, March 11, 2017. Today, Monticello students and faculty came together to support Wyatt, by wearing hats and blue clothing.
A GoFundMe account has also been opened to accept donations. As of this article, $7,195 has been raised, of the $20,000 goal.
In addition, a #WYATTSTRONG T-Shirt and Hoodie benefit/fundraiser has been created. Details are below.
- All monies should be received at the time of the order.
- Please make checks payable to: Wyatt Burroughs Benefit Fund
- The shirt is royal blue with a “W” emblem. It will look like the picture an the top of the Order Form.
- The first run of shirts will be available the evening of Thursday, March 16th.
- Based on the demand, subsequent orders may be submitted.
- All proceeds will be given to the Wyatt Burroughs Benefit Fund
- An order form may be downloaded, by clicking HERE.
Page 1 of 5